- One-stop content service: We have pared the process down to its core essentials now, so that you stop by only once to place your initial order, and then leave everything else to your assigned Project Manager. The hassles of researching keywords, creating metatags, managing content modifications, approving content, and downloading final content are now gone.
- Qualified Project Manager: rest easy. You can feel safe leaving all the crucial but time-consuming details of your order in the hands of a qualified Project Manager. Each Project Manager is a professional who has been assiduously trained specifically to handle ContentCurrent's unique content-generating system and to work with ContentCurrent's writer pool. Your Project Manager will act as your representative, ensuring that quality remains high and deadlines are met.
- Timely content delivery: with your Project Manager urging on our writer's efforts, content will be delivered at a more rapid pace than ever before. Unlike the client, who has other responsibilities to handle, the Project Manager's sole role is to keep your order moving-simply assign a time frame, and he or she will keep your order under constant surveillance for optimal delivery time.
- Satisfaction guarantee
- 10% off on your first managed solutions content order!
ContentCurrent has always prided itself on its enormous pool of over 1,200 writers, each trained in SEO copywriting and each with expertise in his or her own specific field. So many options ensure that customers will find a writer to cover almost any topic, but the breadth of talent can also make the process more complicated and that's where the managed solutions concept comes into play.
If your articles must be kept to the strictest of standards, if you find yourself too busy to oversee every step of the SEO content production process, and if these concerns have kept you from using ContentCurrent's services in the past, then managed solutions are the answer for you. Because a dedicated Project Manager will be in charge of personally overlooking every word of content before it is passed on to you, the final product delivered to you has raised to an even more exacting standard than ever before. Managed solutions are the perfect choice for our highly discriminating clientele. If a simpler SEO content service is enough for your needs, don't forget about our cost-effective basic SEO article writing service.
To place the initial order, call in your order specifications or fill out an online form. These details will then be passed on to a Project Manager, who evaluates the order and creates an estimate of the work effort, number of hours needed, and total content cost. You may choose to submit a keyword list along with your initial order that the Project Manager will use; alternately, you may request that the Project Manager create a unique keyword list for your order. If you choose the second option, the Project Manager will submit this keyword list for your approval before moving on. Now all the work of handling the order passes out of your hands. Your Project Manager will create a project account on the ContentCurrent website and manage all the details from there: he or she will login, check periodically for newly submitted articles, review those articles, either approve them or request edits, and add final articles to a zip file. The Project Manager performs these checks on a daily basis to ensure that your time frame is met. Zip files of approved articles are then sent on to Editors who have been trained specifically to proofread SEO content. Editors make edits as necessary, and store final articles on a daily basis. Zip files of articles submitted for your order are sent to you on a weekly basis. It's simple as you can see, you deal with your order only once, when you place it. Everything that follows is overseen by ContentCurrent's team; you only hear from us again when we deliver polished, edited, and approved articles straight to you in the file format that you choose.
With ContentCurrent's basic SEO article writing services, you must go through several steps after placing an order before you can receive the desired content. After placing an order, you must provide keyword research, create metatags, manage content modifications, approve content, and download final content. The old basic service requires quite a bit of logging in and logging out over the span of several days or weeks. In addition, if any issues arise under the basic SEO content system, clients must submit individual inquiries each time a new issue or question arises and wait for a response. Managed solutions makes everything faster and easier.
ContentCurrent is a one-of-a-kind service because we have one of the largest pools of SEO contract writers on the internet. No one matches the depth of our SEO writing pool and our commitment to provide content that is both quick, affordable, and of consistent quality. All of our writers are screened and are kept to a high standard through a client feedback process.
In addition, the Project Managers and Editors who assist clients with managed solutions orders have been hand-picked for their expertise in turning out quality SEO content. With the balance of a large, active writer pool and small, dedicated staff, there is no service quite like us online.
What are my options?
With the managed solutions service, ContentCurrent offers a degree of unprecedented flexibility. Some of the many features that you can change to your liking include:
- Article length: either 250 or 500 words or custom orders according to your preference.
- Article quantity: as many or as few as you need.
- Keyword quantity: hone in on a few competitive keywords or ask a Project Manager to cast a wide net of SEO content.
- Writer feedback: rate writers to help keep our quality consistently high.
- Time priority: specify, within reason, how quickly you need content and your Project Manager will make things happen in a timely fashion.
Company X (name is confidential) was rolling out an aggressive content generation campaign and came to ContentCurrent to help develop a deep repository of expert content on their site. Company X wanted not only more content, but also better search engine rankings - they needed to support their content strategy with a robust Search Engine Optimization program. Over the course of 8 months they ordered over 200 articles from ContentCurrent. The site saw an impressive 300% boost in traffic, but even more astounding was the fact that the articles from ContentCurrent created the greatest absolute growth in traffic, helping the article section of the site alone achieve a 500% increase in Search Engine traffic over the period.